Ironic Health is a book authored by Dr Chris Whittington regarding her experiences studying hemochromatosis cases with Professor Lawrie Powell probably the foremost authority on Hereditary Hemochromatosis in the world. It was he who convinced the world that Hereditary Hemochromatosis was a genetic disease in 1989 and provided the impetus for the work that was to lead to the cloning of the HFE gene in1996.
Why Should I Purchase Ironic Health ?
When you purchase and read Ironic Health, you will get
- An understanding of Hemochromatosis
- Information presented by reference to real world case studies
- Very readable presentation of the information
How do I get the eBook ?
Ironic Health is available as an eBook (in PDF Format) downloaded from the internet immediately.
You also receive a bonus with the download, a collection of articles authored in the main by Dr Whittington.
Who is Dr Chris Whittington ?
Dr. Chris Whittington is a recognised authority on hemochromatosis and has practised medicine in Australia, New Zealand and Canada and has lived in Canada since 1985.
- Currently practices in Abbotsford, British Columbia.
- Is a Clinical Associate Professor of Family Practice at the University of British Columbia.
- Is a Past President of the British Columbia College of Family Physicians.
- Has published and presented a number of papers on Hemochromatosis
- Is currently engaged in ongoing research into Hereditary Hemochromatosis
What Dr Whittington’s Peers have Said
“Chris Whittington’s comprehensive review of hemochromatosis in the real world- Ironic Health – is a ‘must read’ for both patients and their doctors. Make it a point to read this one from cover to cover”
Sandra Thomas, President/Founder American Hemochromatosis Society
“An insightful look at how hemochromatosis affects so many different people. Very readable and interesting.”
Charm Cottingham, President, Canadian Hemochromatosis Society